E-M:/ FW: Solar Nation: clean energy tax credits fighting for life in Congress

This is important.  See below. Without these tax credits, renewable energies will not be able to compete.  Remember, fossil fuels are much more subsidized than renewable energies in our economy.

Debra Rowe, Ph.D.

President

U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development

www.uspartnership.org

Facilitator

Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability

www.aashe.org/dans

Co-Coordinator

Higher Education Associations Sustainability  Consortium

www.heasc.net

Senior Advisor

Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education

www.aashe.org

Senior Fellow

Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future

www.ulsf.org

Professor

Sustainable Energies and Behavioral Sciences

www.oaklandcc.edu/EST