Re: E-M:/ Dr. Adelaja: We Need a Plan; Ready for Asparagus?

It seems like you are deliberately missing the point to pick a fight, which is too bad. Also, I think you are not discussing the merits of the plan, but mounting an attack through anecdote.

Maybe this proposal is not all good, but maybe there are aspects that would work in our state?

Or, perhaps you could propose an alternate plan or model that has been implemented and shown to work?

Regardless, this pointless pettiness is really unfortunate given the many interesting and appropriate posts that you have made in the past.

Sincerely,

Christopher Reader