From: Anne.Woiwode@sierraclub.org
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Subject: E-M:/ On Bustorf CAFO: Different spin, same author, different papers
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 15:21:48 -0400

Fascinating to compare articles by the same author, the third of three in the Kazoo Gazette at http://www.mlive.com/news/kzgazette/index.ssf?/base/news-29/1211295029133810.xml&coll=7

 and the other in the Sturgis Journal (http://www.sturgisjournal.com/articles/2008/05/21/news/doc4833b9c92c029461859284.txt )

Virtually the same quotes, but the whole context of the Sturgis version is so much more balanced.

Anne

Anne M. Woiwode, State Director

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter - 109 E. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48906  - 517-484-2372    anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org

Visit us at http://michigan.sierraclub.org/index.shtml

Act Today: Join our Legislative Alerts System! http://mackinac.sierraclubaction.org

Act FOR Tomorrow: Support the Sierra Club Michigan Chapter - contact Wendi Tilden at wendi.tilden@sierraclub.org

"The idea of shifting to a carbon-free society appears to be technically feasible. The question is whether it's politically feasible or economically feasible."

Brian O'Neil, National Center for Atmospheric Research

Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.