[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ House Bill: Green Enough?
- Subject: E-M:/ House Bill: Green Enough?
- From: Jim Dulzo <JimDulzo@mlui.org>
- Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:29:58 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: Jim Dulzo <JimDulzo@mlui.org>
- Thread-index: Aci84Xn3uKj3UijUEd2mswAZ4zbJwQ==
- Thread-topic: House Bill: Green Enough?
- User-agent: Microsoft-Entourage/11.4.0.080122
Title: House Bill: Green Enough?
We’ve just posted an in-depth article on the clean-energy bills the Michigan House passed a few weeks ago.
Most green-energy fans who lobbied hard for these bills say they’re an important first step toward a jobs-rich, green-energy future in Michigan. Others—particularly alternative energy company reps—think the thing is lousy and the Senate should start over.
Here’s the link: http://mlui.org/LandWater/housepackage.asp
Next week we will look at improvements to the House bills that energy advocates are pushing for, and the prospects for the state Senate to actually make those improvements, so stay tuned!
We wish you a safe and serene Memorial Day weekend—and please remember to thank the veterans you know for their bravery, spirit of sacrifice, and love of our great country.
Michigan Land Use Institute
231-941-6584 x 18