E-M:/ FW: May 26, 2008 DEQ Calendar / please see!

Folks,

You all know I tend to post a lot of stuff here that comes from the DEQ biweekly calendar of public comment deadlines, public hearing dates, etc.  This is because of my strong belief that public participation works best when, you know, the public actually participates!

I’ve passed on a couple of things – but I encourage you to subscribe to this calendar, and please see the link below to the current one.  There are boatloads of decisions impacting air, water, and land on this calendar.  All media are represented here!

-Rita

Rita Jack

Clean Water Program Director

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter

tel:  517-484-2372 x12

Know your watershed!

Make all Michigan's waters fishable and swimmable.