E-M:/ Detroit Town Hall event TODAY 6pm

WE CAN SOLVE THE CLIMATE CRISIS

Dear :

Join members of the Detroit community on Monday, June 23 for a unique town hall meeting. The topic: "Green Jobs for America -- We Can Solve It!"

You'll meet members of the United Steelworkers, The Blue Green Alliance and supporters of the We Campaign who want to bring clean energy and "green jobs" to Detroit. You'll see (and can become a part of) some unlikely alliances that are finding common ground on these issues.

Join us to discuss how investments in renewable energy sources like wind and solar power can help solve the climate crisis and revitalize America's manufacturing sector.

Raise your voice and get involved! Read more about the Town Hall meetings here.

Town Hall Event
Monday, June 23
6:00 p.m. -- 8:00 p.m.
UAW Local 22