[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Energy Efficiency Tour in Oakland County!
- Subject: E-M:/ Energy Efficiency Tour in Oakland County!
- From: "Lynna Kaucheck, Clean Water Action" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 12:03:09 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=1JE/7YfltkqHiz7uqlKD/m9TUlqCBLhVBZBfuDiu/40=; b=NLQ26sDM57dN5rt0cIx+WkiqB19fNHroteMsJzrt9MY7zqyxAIl7WzRIX/1YHfc8bA bUN7yOsRyoIz0BXu+n/Uk2uB9vlt/oLDM9A8fow4sN0xSaAiZaznY1vH3H0JKDKd59nZ SbRQj7r4IzinB94y5c0480MWsTFbHRk75NNpU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:mime-version:content-type :x-google-sender-auth; b=vIxH5b8flMznokFyLCUWusCaOd1N45kYXbMiHYLo1u3Tfm+EiDJWFUg4AyGXn5Ykgx Nq5PZr8sv9aPiCKsrQOBhq6wtYh4JGGacbs0qhJHPWGTSw5IJtgkRiENeQQKaYzcy50O unLkg5n63lQUiRtTGXF+Lg9m87PPKSzelUvJU=
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Lynna Kaucheck, Clean Water Action" <email@example.com>
Are You Energy Efficient?
Join Clean Water Action for a tour of the Upland Hills
Ecological Awareness Center, a one-of-a-kind facility that demonstrates many
examples of renewable energy, energy-efficiency and ecological design
principles in action.
Michigan's energy future is being decided right now. Eight new dirty coal plants have been
proposed in Michigan and the first one just got their permit. If you believe that Michigan's energy future
needs to go in another direction by investing in renewable energy, energy
efficiency, and green manufacturing jobs then join us on Saturday, June 28th
from 12:00-2:00pm for a tour of Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center,
then stay and learn how Clean Water Action is working to make Michigan energy
independent. Join us for this very
special event and learn how you can be part of the coalition of citizens
fighting for change. Space is limited
please RSVP to Heather at (313) 815-3353 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What: Are you Efficient?
Tour of Upland Hills Ecological Awareness Center
Who: Upland Hills Ecological
When: Saturday, June 28
Where: Upland Hills Ecological Awareness
Clean Water Action
1723 W. 14 Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(248) 549-6483 Fax
(586) 556-8805 Cell
This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by email, telephone, or fax, and delete the original message from your records. Thank you.