E-M:/ Free Conf. DVD?!? at Local Future event Tuesday, June 24 in Middleville

Enviro-Mich message from Aaron Wissner <aaronwissner@yahoo.com>

Just a reminder that we'll be hosting a Local Future event tomorrow (Tuesday, June 24) at the EMS Building in Middleville, starting at 7 p.m.

We'll take a look at a few of the very best video clips from the conference, discuss the efforts to form the first "Energy & Climate Uncertainty" task force in Michigan, explore ideas for ways we can work together to launch a Local Future successful events series in August/September, share thoughts on the conference, and get a full update on progress for the next conference AND (if I can manage it tomorrow) get a free first copy of the Friday night conference DVD!!!

If you can make it to this special event, please hit "REPLY" so I know to expect you!

http://www.localfuture.org/org/us/mi/49333/Middleville/index.htm

-- Aaron Wissner aaron@localfuture.org 269 - 795 - 4311 (home) 269 - 487 - 6952 (mobile)

The International Conference on Peak Oil & Climate Change: Paths to Sustainability
http://sustainabilityconference.org

Local Future: Saving Earth by Going Local
http://localfuture.org

Value System: Gas Prices, Peak Oil, Money and The Future
http://valuesystem.livejournal.com

Aaron Wissner founded Local Future, a nonprofit educational organization, which hosts The International Conference on Peak Oil and Climate Change: Paths to Sustainability. Wissner speaks, writes, and produces videos on peak oil, climate change, sustainability, money, and the future. He is a veteran public school educator of sixteen years, and a past president of his local, county, and regional education associations. Wissner is a graduate of the University of Michigan, with a major in mathematics and a minor in physical science. He lives in rural Michigan with his wife Kimberly and their infant son Michael.