E-M:/ EcoRide Reminder - This Sunday!

Hope you can all join us this Sunday at Hudson Mills Metropark for the Ecology's annual EcoRide - Michigan's biggest bike-a-thon for the environment!

You can register online or at the event. So far we've raised twice as much as we did online before the event last year and we have 70% more people pre-registered! It's going to be a fantastic event.

If you want to get in on the action, it's not too late to create your personal fundraising page (and keep collecting donations through July 20th) at http://www.firstgiving.com/ecocenter

Remember that there are a lot of ways to participate in the EcoRide. You can ride in the event, of course, but if you don't want to ride, you can still sign up to volunteer. Pass along the event info to friends and get them on board, too.

If you're busy on Sunday, you can still collect pledges and do your own ride (or walk, or kayak, etc.) to benefit the Ecology Center on another day. As long as those pledges are turned in by July 20th, you'll be in the running for prizes, including a brand new bike for the person who raises the most money! We also accept sponsorships with levels starting at $250 (call me TODAY if you're interested so we can be sure to get you on the sponsor poster!).

Get all the event details here: http://www.ecocenter.org/events/ecoride/2008.php

Stephanie Feldstein
Development Director
Ecology Center