Re: E-M:/ SB 213 -- the Senate's Ridiculous Portfolio Standards and Energy Efficiency Eviseration Bill

The Obama energy plan calls for a federal renewable energy standard -- 25 percent of all electricity from renewable sources by 2025.
If the Michigan energy package is a "poison pill" as you describe, how will clean energy advocates respond? Do you think there will be a shift in focus toward action on the federal level? Has anyone here examined the Obama energy plan? Is this workable?
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/energy/

Eartha Jane Melzer
News Reporter
www.michiganmessenger.com