RE: E-M:/ SB 213 -- the Senate's Ridiculous Portfolio Standards and Energy Ef...

I agree, Edie!  And while we're at it, why not publicize the monthly Third Thursday Dark Earth Hour, 9-10:00 p.m., when all residents and businesses in Michigan are asked to turn off all unessential electrical appliances, lights, etc. to raise awareness of just what you're talking about.

Linda Cree, Michigan's U.P.

"Simplify. Simplify." Thoreau