RE: E-M:/ Great Lakes Wind

  Sorry to be late responding to this. I want to point out that this report is on a Wiki.  It is a living, non-static example of collaborative journalism. Just as with Wikipedia, it is meant that people with other relevant information add to it. You just need to log in as a registered user to change, improve, augment parts of this story. You can do that with links, images, video, original reporting. You can even click the discussion tab at the top of the article to explain your changes or engage in a debate over how certain elements of the story appear. Not everyone will agree and this gives you the opportunity to argue your case.

  Is the story fair? Accurate? Incomplete? Collaborative Web tools give you the opportunity to help shape the story.

Dave

David Poulson

Associate Director

Knight Center for Environmental Journalism

Michigan State University

517 432 5417