E-M:/ Devra's Cell Phone Story Now has Media Legs - Long Ones

Enviro-Mich message from mckennab@umd.umich.edu

With the help of Dr. Devra Davis's YouTube piece a few days ago (and with her behind the scenes education with top U. of Pittsburgh doctors and administrators) the cell phone story has taken off! The U. of Pittsburgh's Environmental Oncology offices are totally swamped with international media as I write this. Over 700 stories to this hour.

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=cell%20phones&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wn

How can environmentalists learn from this public pedagogue, Devra Lee Davis?

Davis is planning her fall book tour for Michigan, for "The Secret History of the War on Cancer (2007). Interested organizations please contact me.

Best,

Brian McKenna, Ph.D.
University of Michigan-Dearborn
(517) 402-2863 (cell)