E-M:/ Learn about invasive species at Leslie Nature Center

Saturday, August 9: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Top 10 Invasives Workshop
Location: Leslie Science & Nature Center

There are scores of invasive plants in Michigan, with more every year. In this workshop, we will spend a couple hours learning identification and control methods for the most present invasive in southeastern Michigan. For the second half of the workshop we'll take a walk through Black Pond Woods and around the Leslie Science and Nature Center to do some hands-on identification. Feel free to do some removal on our hike!

Leader and Speaker: Jason Tallant, City of Ann Arbor Natural Area Preservation.
Registration: www.stewardshipnetwork.org or (734)-996-3190
Cost: $10 for Stewardship Network Members, $15 for Non-Members.
Jason Frenzel-Wright
Volunteer & Outreach Coordinator
     Natural Area Preservation
     Adopt-A-Park Program
Jfrenzel@a2gov.org
     <http://www.a2gov.org/nap>www.a2gov.org/nap
     www.a2gov.org/adopt-a-park
     <http://www.a2nap.blogspot.com>www.a2nap.blogspot.com
734.996.3266

The frog does not drink up the pond in which it lives. - Chinese Proverb

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com