[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ The "Detroit oil formation"? (equivalent of fuel efficiency see part 2 of 2)
- Subject: E-M:/ The "Detroit oil formation"? (equivalent of fuel efficiency see part 2 of 2)
- From: "m c" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 18:37:52 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=HTp+yl1GkHaUo6EV5gPqgOuYU6908BraEE09my2i9uU=; b=GlTG8qqLjUm5RkqEkUM19L1NvCZBAnf5YJsIR5uE9GyraGM51fJLDEFO3zRXwD60eC C3NwHf9vethA11C1L9MVsIHJ2Bxm678iVObRwYEnMSHfGMiGbZ7gpz+S5fSfSCaF+VAl ulg4djqE7TywVytHz1vHH9jz8qx85qzTdBwj4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=m00dLeMiRfWTKNAmgnlqEgpVWmm3RFJbOiKvbHNmLRcWlCR8ExdvKz8Uf1v9lAmh6E gZOjt2I/LHNYDDtFVrccmA9DGu5CwW9nQVnFJZvDAZqZd0BuozOdLoYOooSkMZu1NudD t+tdPXzdSBl5Vy43mo9jUBvKAR5/4wpSLPnn8=
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "m c" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
We waste 70% of all our energy. That means 70% of our utility bills didn't have to be paid, 70% of all power plants didn't have to be built, 70% of the oil we use didn't have to be imported and there's a 70% additional capacity available.
With people asking aloud: "why can't we just use nuclear power and offshore drilling? I heard it would help"
here's the ultimate rebuttal from the ultimate non-biased source...
And here's Amory on cheap carbon fiber car manufacturing to save fuel...