Re: E-M:/ Bush/E.S.A.

There seems to be no limits to what he or his crew will do to further their own objectives and a benefits (there has been an extraordinary amount of corruption). They have been caught repeatedly at suppressing information from the Public, yet they just keep doing it. Now, that is being couple with massive (and relatively unmonitored to keep it focused on terrorism as opposed to political opposition) spying on the Public. The Big Brother of science fiction has arrived.

They have embedded underqualified ideologues in all government branches including the EPA, not just the Dept of Justice which has had a lot of attention recently. The effects of those appointments are just beginning to surface. It will take a clean sweep to even begin to clean house, and I do not think that McCain can do (nor does he want to).