Chris Bedford

Christopher Bedford
CENTER FOR ECONOMIC SECURITY
#6543 Hancock Road
Montague, MI 49437

"Healing the wounds of the earth and its people does not require saintliness or a political party, only gumption and persistence. It is not a liberal or a conservative activity; it is a sacred act. It is a massive enterprise undertaken by ordinary citizens everywhere, not by self-appointed governments or oligarchies." -- Paul Hawkens, Blessed Unrest