Re: E-M:/ Judge denies lawsuit filed against Harbor Shores developers

At 02:27 AM 08/24/2008, Chris Reader wrote:

>After 2 hours, the judge took a 15 minute break and then returned with a 40 page ruling against the citizens who won a consent decree that no more of Jean Klock Park would be developed. This indicates that none of the arguments of the citizen's lawyers were taken into account. Another, incredible, miscarriage of justice in Benton Harbor.

can someone please explain to me how a judge could hold a fair hearing, yet
already have prepared a final 40 page ruling and order 15 minutes after the
conclusion of the hearing.

>Christopher Reader

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com