E-M:/ TOMORROW: Green Lunch Seminar in Royal Oak - Toxic Cupboard

Toxic Cupboard
What toxic chemicals are hiding in your home?

Lead, Mercury, VOCs, HAPs, PVC, PBDEs, PBAs... Need help deciphering the alphabet soup?  Then join Clean Water Action, Sierra Club and the Bean & Leaf Cafe' tomorrow when Melissa Cooper Sargent from Local Motion will bring you up to speed on the toxic chemicals that are lurking in your home, how to read labels and how to replace dangerous products with safer alternatives.

Wednesday, August 27
12:00pm - 1:30pm
Bean & Leaf Cafe'
106 S Main Street, Royal Oak

Join us next month on Wednesday, September 24 for our Green Lunch Seminar -  Composting 101 Would you like to learn how to reduce the amount of trash that you're putting out at the curb and at the same time produce nutrient-rich soil to feed your garden?  Then join us when Lillian Dean, Master Composter and SOCWA Healthy Lawns and Gardens Coordinator will talk with us about how to turn your trash into gardening gold.
--
Lynna Kaucheck
Community Organizer

1723 W. 14 Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(248) 549-9620
(248) 549-6483 Fax
(586) 556-8805 Cell

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by email, telephone, or fax, and delete the original message from your records. Thank you.