From: Erich Ditschman <theriverdude@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Seney Wildlife Refuge Conservation Plan
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net, "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com>
Cc: "Andria M. Ditschman" <ADitschman@HubbardLaw.com>, lpanich@naturecenter.org
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 2:13 PM

The Kalamzoo Nature Center is pleased to Welcome Richard Louv, Author of Last Child in the Woods:  Saving Our Children From Nature Deficit Order."

Wednesday, October 22, 7:30 pm
Michigan State University
MSU Music Auditorium
(farm Lane at Auditorium Rd.)

Admission Free with Ticket.
Tickets available at the Wharton Center Box Office
contact:
(269) 381-1574 ext. 38

W.K. Kellogg Foundation
Kalamazoo Nautre Center