E-M:/ My source in Alaska

My source in Alaska tells me that Sarah Palin as governor:

.....has been fighting Endangered Species Act listing for the Cook Inlet beluga whale

.....approved a controversial Clean Water Act 401 Certification that almost triples
toxicants from oil and gas operations near salmon fisheries (not sure if this is
just for Cook Inlet, or elsewhere as well)

I've also hear from a news source that she has opposed the effort
on ESA designation for the polar bear in Alaska.

Alex Sagady

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com