RE: E-M:/ The Kalamzoo Nature Center is pleased to Welcome Richard Louv, Author of Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature Deficit Order."

Does anyone know when Douglas Tallamy will be at MSU?

From: owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-enviro-mich@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Erich Ditschman
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 2:17 PM
To: enviro-mich@great-lakes.net; Alex J. Sagady & Associates
Cc: Andria M. Ditschman; lpanich@naturecenter.org
Subject: Re: E-M:/ The Kalamzoo Nature Center is pleased to Welcome Richard Louv, Author of Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature Deficit Order."

Last try, sorry for the goofs.

The Kalamzoo Nature Center is pleased to Welcome Richard Louv, Author of Last Child in the Woods:  Saving Our Children From Nature Deficit Order."

Wednesday, October 22, 7:30 pm

Michigan State University

MSU Music Auditorium

(farm Lane at Auditorium Rd.)

Admission Free with Ticket.

Tickets available at the Wharton Center Box Office

contact:

(269) 381-1574 ext. 38

W.K. Kellogg Foundation

Kalamazoo Nautre Center

Erich Ditschman

Visit my blog,Tasty Kidney Pie

Please help me raise money for

Kidney Disease Research and Support!

I am asking you to help by supporting my fundraising efforts with a donation $100, $50 or whatever you can. Your tax-deductible gift will make a difference in the lives of many! You can make your donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. You will also be able to view my fundraising blog which will provide more information about kidney disease and what it means to me.

Any amount, great or small, helps in the fight. I'm indebted for your friendship and your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address: