From: Melissa Sutton <melissa_newsbox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 19, 2008 at 5:39 PM
Subject: [o2michigan] Your Concerns Create Our Priorites
To: o2michigan <o2-michigan@lists.riseup.net>

View this survey on the Ecology Center website.

Your Concerns Create Our Priorites

Start Survey!Dear Ecology Center Supporter,

The Ecology Center works on a wide range of concerns and works with many different people and organizations for a healthy and prosperous Michigan. We want to know what YOU care about and give you the opportunity to be a part of the effort to create change.

Please complete our brief web survey: http://www.ecocenter.org/surveys/issues.php.

You can include your personal comments if you like. After the survey we will give you a short description of our current work in the four topic areas.

Thank you for being part of our vision for a healthy and prosperous Michigan.

ecocenter logoThe Ecology Center works for a safe environment where people
live, work and play.

Make a donation to support projects of the Ecology Center.

Subscribe to this list
Unsubscribe from this list