E-M:/ Royal Oak - Wednesday - Composting 101

Composting 101

Would you like to learn how to reduce the amount of trash that you're putting out at the curb and at the same time produce nutrient-rich soil to feed your garden?  Then join Clean Water Action, Sierra Club and the Bean & Leaf Cafe  this Wednesday, September 24 from  12:00-1:30pm for our Green Lunch Series on composting.  Lillian Dean, Master Composter and SOCWA Healthy Lawns and Gardens Coordinator will talk with us about how to turn your trash into gardening gold.

What:            Composting 101

Who:             Lillian Dean, Master Composter and SOCWA Healthy  Lawns

and Gardens Coordinator

    Clean Water Action

Sierra Club

Bean & Leaf Café

When:             Wednesday, September 24

12:00pm-1:30pm

Where:           Bean & Leaf Café

106 S. Main Street

Royal Oak, MI

For more information please contact Lynna at (248) 549-9620 or lkaucheck@cleanwater.org

--
Lynna Kaucheck
Community Organizer

1723 W. 14 Mile Rd.
Royal Oak, MI 48073
(248) 549-9620
(248) 549-6483 Fax
(586) 556-8805 Cell

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by email, telephone, or fax, and delete the original message from your records. Thank you.