E-M:/ RE: MOVE Strong Clean Energy Legislation NOW!

Sen. Bishop:

Thank you for your cooperation in getting this legislation through the Senate.  Before we take too many bows though, I want to remind you that of the 27 or 28 states similarly committed to systematic development of alternative energy, Michigan is among the more timid, due largely to backward-thinking Senate Republicans.  We'll see how this pans out in future election cycles.

-- Jim Lang