E-M:/ Concerning Dave Dempsey in Dearborn Sept. 25

Dear Emichers,

Regrettably Dave Dempsey will not be able to speak at the Friends of the Detroit River
annual meeting at the University of Michigan Dearborn Environmental Interpretive Center
at 7 PM Thursday September 25.

Dave has found a worthy replacement in Christie McGillvray of Clean Water Action.
We apologize if we have inconvenienced anyone and hope that you will choose to attend anyway.

The Friends of the Detroit River is a grass roots environmental organization dedicated to the protection and defense of the Detroit River, the source of the region’s drinking water and critical habitat for many of the area’s plants and animals.

The annual meeting of members also includes the introduction of board members and a brief review of the progress of the past year.  Members and the general public are welcome.  Light refreshments will be provided.

The Friends of the Detroit River