E-M:/ You're invited: Land Protection Bus Tour Oct. 18, 1pm

You’re invited to the Washtenaw Land Trust’s

Land Protection Bus Tour

Saturday, October 18, 2008, 1:00pm

Join the Washtenaw Land Trust in celebrating protected lands, local foods, and the spirit of fall on this narrated tour. We’ll do the driving so you can take in all the natural beauty this area has to offer. This year we’ll be visiting the farms of Bob Ludwig and Connie Ludwig (protected in 2007) and the Sandhill Crane Vineyards.  We’ll leave from the west side of Ann Arbor and return by 6pm.

You won't want to miss it! Our past bus tours have sold out, so make sure to reserve early. The cost for this event is $10 for members, $15 for non-members. You can reserve your spot today by calling 734-302-5263 or sending an email to suzie@washtenawlandtrust.org.

To learn more: Call the Land Trust office at 734-302-5263 or visit: www.washtenawlandtrust.org/bustour.htm

Sincerely,

Suzie

Suzanne Heiney

Development & Communications Director

734-302-5263

suzie@washtenawlandtrust.org

Washtenaw Land Trust

Washtenaw Land Trust

1100 N. Main St. #203

Ann Arbor, MI  48104

www.washtenawlandtrust.org

"The land is forever. The opportunity is now."

Accredited - Land Trust Accreditation Commission