E-M:/ FW: Big Big News: Live Al Gore Webcast!

Title: Message
If you haven't hooked into www.powervote.org, this is a great way to get started, by viewing Al Gore's message to students all over working for a clean energy future.  See below.

Debra Rowe, Ph.D.
President
U.S. Partnership for Education for Sustainable Development
www.uspartnership.org
Facilitator
Disciplinary Associations Network for Sustainability
www.aashe.org/dans
Co-Coordinator
Higher Education Associations Sustainability  Consortium
www.heasc.net
Senior Advisor
Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education
www.aashe.org
Senior Fellow
Association of University Leaders for a Sustainable Future
www.ulsf.org
Professor
Sustainable Energies and Behavioral Sciences
www.oaklandcc.edu/EST