E-M:/ Remodel Green 08 - REGISTER TODAY!

Apologies for multiple postings

-----------------------

Friends,

I'm happy to announce our Sponsorship Bailout Package has been approved and enacted! Thanks to our very generous sponsors, Remodel Green 08 is more affordable than ever! - register today for this must-attend conference:

$49 one-day Conference Delegate
$79 two-day Conference Delegate  (Up to 10.5 LUs for AIA Members!!!)
Special student discount rates and volunteer opportunities available!

Unfortunately, the Organizing Committee will not being rewarded with golden parachutes, but you'll get this:

Remodel Green 2008 is coming to Southeast Michigan on Friday, October 31 and Saturday, November 1 at Eastern Michigan University's Student Center. The event is organized by Clean Energy Coalition, Recycle Ann Arbor, and NARI of SE MI and includes:

A two-day public expo!;
A two-day conference with topics that include:
* Methods for collecting and evaluating data on existing homes
* Methods and materials for mechanical ventilation systems
* Methods and advantages of framing with ICFs, SIPs, plus other advanced framing techniques
* Evaluating materials and making choices to choose better, more durable supplies
* Sorting out certification systems: ENERGY STAR, LEED-H, ANSI, Build America, etc.
* Discussing green design, energy efficient lighting, and interior air quality
* Exploring Geothermal and Solarthermal energy projects
* Xeriscape: how to use native plant materials to conserve water and still have a greener yard and garden
* Recycling: Recycled materials, urban trees, and reducing home and job site waste
* Best practices for retrofitting existing building envelopes;
Keynote presentations from acclaimed building scientist & lecturer Joe Lstiburek and HDTV's Scott Morgan.

To register or receive more information, please visit www.remodelgreen.org.

JASON J. BING
Program Manager, LEED AP, HERS rater
Environmental House

Recycle Ann Arbor
2420 S. Industrial Hwy
Ann Arbor, MI 48104

t. 734.662.6288
f. 734.662.7749

www.recycleannarbor.org

Have you registered for Remodel Green 08?
www.remodelgreen.org