E-M:/ RE: / Inquiry

Eric,

A prof at U-M named Andrew Hoffman presented for us at a Global Warming presentation this summer. He has a joint appointment with the business and environmental schools there. He’s the Associate Director at the Erb institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise. He’s written a book entitled “Climate Change: What’s Your Business Strategy?” which is part of the CEO Memo seires from the Harvard Business school. If Andy isn’t the right person, I’m sure he’d know who else might be able to address the issue.

Andrew Hoffman, PhD

Associate Professor of Management & Organizations;

Associate Professor of Natural Resource &

Associate Director of the Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise

University of Michigan

Dr. Hoffman is the Holcim (US) Professor of Sustainable Enterprise at the University of Michigan; a position that holds joint appointments at the Stephen M. Ross School of Business and the School of Natural Resources & Environment.  Within this role, Dr. Hoffman also serves as Associate Director of the Frederick A. and Barbara M. Erb Institute for Global Sustainable Enterprise.

ajhoff@umich.edu

http://webuser.bus.umich.edu/ajhoff/

Gayle Miller

Legislative Director

Sierra Club

109 E. Grand River Ave.

Lansing, MI 48906

ph - (517) 484-2372, ext. 13

fax - (517) 484-3108

gayle.miller@sierraclub.org

Sign up to receive legislative alerts at:

http://mackinac.sierraclubaction.org/