E-M:/ MICHIGAN'S BEST ONLINE MAIL ORDER ORGANIC FOOD STORE.

Enviro-Mich message from "Lowell Prag" <lprag@mail.msen.com>

On Fri, October 24, 2008 3:48 pm, Rita Jack wrote:

... see below ..

Greetings,

My pick for Michigan's best online organic
food store which delivers UPS to your door:

Something Better Natural Foods
http://www.somethingbetternaturalfoods.com

I have been ordering from them for years, as they have an extraordinary
selection and their prices are absolutely the cheapest.

For large orders, they will also ship to you via their own truck, rather
than UPS, which saves on freight. Excellent way to start your own buying
club with friends and neighbors.

My only critique is their website layout, as it's a bit cumbersome. For
newbies, it is helpful to order their complete printed catalog for $3.00:
http://www.somethingbetternaturalfoods.com/catalog_request.html

Also, to store bulk dry goods, get these
items from United States Plastic Corp:

6 1/2 Gallon Bucket With Lid, $10.30:
Easily holds 25 pounds of grain, rice, flour, granola,
nuts, etc. with an air tight and bug tight screw lid:

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=20329&product%5Fid=11823&variant%5Fid=2480

128 Oz Canister With Lid, $1.43:
Easily holds 5 pounds of dry goods. Great for kitchen use,
as you transfer goods from the 6 1/2 gallon buckets.

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.asp?catalog%5Fname=usplastic&category%5Fname=29164&product%5Fid=25769&variant%5Fid=66023

2 Quart Scoop, $5.67:
Indispensable for transferring goods
from the 6 1/2 gallon buckets.