From: "Delavan Sipes" <delavan1122@comcast.net>
To: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com>, enviro-mich@great-lakes.net
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2008 10:09:01 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Fall in East Lansing

Enviro-Mich message from "Delavan Sipes" <delavan1122@comcast.net>

Alex,
For what it's worth, I recall an overnight canoe trip from Grayling to Mio
on the Au Sable River in the early 70s.  It was Halloween weekend and the
trees were absolutely gorgeous.
An aside: Every sand bar that we passed over was loaded with huge German
Brown Trout.  My only thought was, where were these when I was fishing
earlier in the year?
Delavan Sipes