E-M:/ RE: / local food - sources & resources, Eat Well Guide

Thanks to all who responded!  Wow – there’s a lot of really good food out there!  Good, because I’m highly food-motivated…

-Rita

Rita Jack

Clean Water Program Director

Water Sentinels Project

Sierra Club Michigan Chapter

tel:  517-484-2372 x12

Know your watershed!

Make all Michigan's waters fishable and swimmable.