RE: E-M:/ RE: / Fall in East Lansing

I don't know what your weather was like in Lansing, but our trees here in the central U.P. stayed green much later than normal due to having an unusually rainy summer.  The fall colors were incredible when the leaves did turn.

Linda Cree, Michigan's U.P.

> Subject: E-M:/ RE: / Fall in East Lansing
> Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 08:06:58 -0400
> From: gannonj@windsor.ijc.org
> To: ajs@sagady.com; enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

> Enviro-Mich message from <gannonj@windsor.ijc.org>
>
> Alex et al.: My bellwether for changing climate during last two decades
> in the Ann Arbor area is how few times in recent years there has been
> adequate snow for cross-country skiing. For those interested in
> contributing monitoring data on seasonal changes in plants, the most
> recent "citizen science" program, designed especially to track climate
> change trends, is "Project Budburst."
> http://www.windows.ucar.edu/citizen_science/budburst/
>
> John Gannon
> Dexter, MI

When your life is on the go—take your life with you. Try Windows Mobile® today