E-M:/ Off Topic Save Americas Oldest Organic Mint Farm

Very sorry if I am overstepping bounds, but this is "environmental" as they are an organic farm.

I just learned that the OLDEST AMERICAN peppermint and spearmint essential oil farm is in foreclosure - and they are organic- and located in good old Michigan.

 They have enough essential oil from this year's crop to save the farm and the business if they can sell all of the oils by November 1st. Peppermint and spearmint dram bottles are just $5 each with free shipping. They have 77,000 to sell in just 4 days -

Lets Save The Farm

http://www.getmint.com
Namaste,
Edie