Re: E-M:/ Hathaway vs. Taylor

At 10:59 AM 11/05/2008, Cyndi Roper wrote:

>Needless to say, we believe the people and the natural resources of Michigan have a brighter future with Diane Hathaway >serving on the Michigan Supreme Court!

Cyndi; thank you for the Clean Water Action efforts on
electing Judge Hathaway and taking out one Federalist
Society hooligan on the Michigan Supreme Court.

Now Enviros must start sharpening our political knives to
remove the other Federalist Society clones from the Michigan
Supremes.

Next time, the target list for un-electing  is:

Maura Corrigan (up in 2015)
Steven Markman  (up in 2013)
Robert Young, Jr. (up in 2011)

They are just as guilty of raping the Michigan Environmental
Protection Act as Cliff Taylor.  If memory serves me correctly,
they also mucked with the citizen's rights to walk the Great Lakes
shoreline, also.

>Cyndi
>

>Cyndi Roper, Michigan Director
>Clean Water Action
>1200 Michigan Ave., Suite A
>East Lansing, MI 48823
>Office:  517.203.0754
>Cell:  517.490.1394

657 Spartan Avenue,  East Lansing, MI  48823
(517) 332-6971; ajs@sagady.com