Re: E-M:/ Hathaway vs. Taylor

I don't care which side of this you stand on (Taylor did get 1.5 million votes), but booting a sitting justice of the Michigan Supreme Court is an incredibly impressive feat.  Someone told me it hasn't been done since 1984.  When you factor in the fact that Diane Hathaway had no statewide name recognition before three months ago, and that Clifford Taylor could afford to spend like a drunken sailor ... wow.