[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ Lake Erie Management Plan
- Subject: E-M:/ Lake Erie Management Plan
- From: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 16:40:38 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Lake Erie LaMP Public Forum December 5th and 6th
Clarion Hotel and Conference Center Dunkirk, NY
The Lake Erie LaMP Public Forum provides input on the Lake Erie
Lakewide Management Plan (LaMP), which unites a network of stakeholders
in actions to restore and protect the Lake Erie ecosystem.
Ohio?s Balanced Growth Program
Great Lakes Habitat Initiative Database
Area?s of Concern- Building Partnerships for Program Success.
Case Studies PA- French Creek, NY-Chautauqua County
Success Tool Kit from Freshwater Future.
Legislative updates Canada and US.
LaMP Updates and
Registration Deadline November 24th
To register go to
Travel scholarships available for participants from Michigan and
For scholarship information contact Cheryl Johncox, 614-487-7506 or
Director of Ohio River Programs
Ohio Environmental Council
P: (614) 487-7506