[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ MSU Environmental Film Festival
- Subject: E-M:/ MSU Environmental Film Festival
- From: "David Poulson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:25:54 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=SFckc78Nq0MOuMuEoodu6LJ7d+v21QwCFqli0kVAaTs=; b=Nt50+BYTncUWPn3ntfQis2gvYzhSGTD+obJpbl0wufn2x/58Y2oFn6oxRTsiKzd86U tP1jPFaKi7VDjtx061t0gwmwB6JL/cFlDRrzp5++j9pnuRKaIXxewDwtPbX52mgzFXhV at6feqFBwpz1+5j84ClJ2paZvet3YMA51Vhqs=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=L8kxe/vdBdTkC21S7decDcwSGaijK9+p4dN+pC4SFB7SMO/5lHXi/xTsy+ep9m8B2Y OaAKNhcZvqV9Z3lx/KJJI8OzmTYIQoijt44ZfPFDo9BzK77LXxlST0MTzBUgA2xR3vsJ F62TbwvPk2EsQQH4e0+jIvhovDNa4KmjlGN/8=
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "David Poulson" <email@example.com>
Our environmental film festival launches at 7:30 p.m. Thursday with a showing of Encounters at the End of the World by Werner Herzog. Producer Andrea Meditch who launched and built Discovery Films will attend as a guest speaker. The film festival and fair is at Michigan State University's Communication Arts & Sciences Building.
Here's the Thursday through Friday line-up with links to film descriptions. A quck taste of some of what's on tap: Cuba: The Accidental Revolution, King Corn, Kilowatt Ours, Crude Impact, Ansel Adams: A documentary film, The Real Dirt on Farmer John, Into the Wild, The Story of Stuff, FLOW: For the Love of Water, Taking Root: The Vision of Wangari Maathai; Mining Madness, Water Wars.
Some films will have people connected to them or other experts to help discuss them.
More information about the festival is here. Part of the proceeds from the event support an endowment for the MSU's Knight Center for Environmental Journalism. We appreciate your support and I'm sure we've got some though-provoking and entertaining films that will make it worth your while.
Knight Center for Environmental Journalism
Michigan State University
517 432 5417