Re: E-M:/ Congressman Dingell loses chairmanship

Since no one else is saying this, I want to remind everyone that we owe John Dingell an enormous debt of gratitude for what he has done for the Detroit River wildlife corridor starting with the Humbug Preserve. All of this has exceeded even my wildest hopes 15 years ago. I hope that this can be viewed as his legacy.