Re: E-M:/ Granholm in an Obama Administration

Enviro-Mich message from Matthew Abel <attorneyabel@riseup.net>

The problem is not that Granholm is a lawyer.

The problem is that she has no vision, and no leadership that we have seen in six years.

If I was Governor, I would propose that the legislature approve the issuance of bonds to fund greening our energy supply and building mass transit.

Is the problem that the Gov's campaign financiers would be opposed to sustainable energy and mass transit? Sure seems like it.

Color me Green with cynicism...

Matthew R. Abel
Attorney at Law
Detroit, Michigan
State Bar Representative Assemblyman
Green Party of Michigan National Delegate
Counsel, Michigan NORML