Re: E-M:/ Granholm in an Obama Administration

Unfortunately, Gov Granholm also pandered to auto company CEOs when she recently pronounced that they were simply caught up in an unforeseeable economic downturn. She must have known better. Surely, the Democratic party can produce better leaders, and they should start to help them to emerge now. It is difficult to imagine that she could do a good job (even for Michigan interests) in the energy dept or elsewhere in DC.