Re: E-M:/ EPA's "Most Wanted" list

Enviro-Mich message from "Anna Kirkwood Graham" <grahama9@msu.edu>

What's most interesting is that the most-wanted sought by EPA are "ecoterrorists", not polluters or those actually committing environmental crimes. Speaks to the Bush ad.'s priorities ...
Anna

Susan E. Harley writes:

Enviro-Mich message from "Susan E. Harley" <sharley@cleanwater.org>

Now there is a "Most Wanted" list of fugitives sought by the EPA’s Criminal Investigation Division. I found it to be interesting...

http://www.epa.gov/fugitives/

Susan
--
***************
Susan E. Harley, J.D.

1200 Michigan Ave, Ste A
East Lansing, MI 48823
(517) 203-0754
(517) 203-0760 Fax
(517) 775-4254 Cell

This message (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by email, telephone, or fax, and delete the original message from your records. Thank you.

ENVIRO-MICH: Internet List and Forum for Michigan Environmental
and Conservation Issues and Michigan-based Citizen Action. Archives at

Anna Kirkwood Graham, J.D., Ph.D.
"There is no trifling with nature; it is always true, grave and severe; it is always in the right, and the faults and errors fall to our share."
-- Goethe