[Date Prev][Date Next][Date Index]
E-M:/ NYT Editorial -- Mr. Obama¹s Green Team
- Subject: E-M:/ NYT Editorial -- Mr. Obama¹s Green Team
- From: "Lisa Wozniak" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:57:13 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: Enviro-Mich
- Reply-to: "Lisa Wozniak" <email@example.com>
NEW YORK TIMES
December 13, 2008
Mr. Obama’s Green Team
The League of Conservation Voters, starved for good news after eight
years of the Bush administration’s environmental policies, has hailed
President-elect Barack Obama’s choices for his top energy and
environmental jobs as “a Green Dream Team.” Let’s hope it is.
There is no question what this team must do — mount a strong
offensive on climate change, fashion a more efficient energy system,
seek out and invest in next-generation, transformative technologies.
These are extraordinarily difficult tasks that will face resistance
from industry and many in Congress.
click here for the full editorial:
Michigan League of Conservation Voters
Michigan League of Conservation Voters Education Fund
213 W. Liberty St, Ste 300
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Thousands have lived without love, not one without water.