E-M:/ Renewable Energy Conference - Save the Date

Save the Date!

Pierce Cedar Creek Institute’s 7th Annual Renewable Energy Conference will be held on Saturday, March 21, 2009

Energy issues are a critical concern facing both our environment and economy.  To help homeowners, students, and other members of the public understand the issues surrounding energy consumption in Michigan, Pierce Cedar Creek Institute will be presenting its 7th annual Renewable Energy Conference.  The all-day conference will be held on March 21, 2009 at the Institute.   A diversity of speakers and topics will be featured at the conference, highlighting ways to saving energy and reducing the environmental impact of the energy we use.  The break-out sessions will highlight green building practices, renewable energy for homes and businesses, and career opportunities in renewable energy.   A display area will allow participants to interact directly with vendors and non-profit organizations.  The conference is a great opportunity to expand your knowledge of renewable energy and meet other likeminded individuals.

·        Cost for the all day conference is $40 for non-members, $35 for members of Pierce Cedar Creek Institute.  Students are admitted for a discounted cost of $15.  Registration includes lunch and other refreshments.

·         More information and registration forms will be available shortly on the Pierce Cedar Creek Institute website at www.cedarcreekinstitute.org

Matthew Dykstra

Education Director

Pierce Cedar Creek Institute