From: Brian Hardwick, Reality Coalition [mailto:info@thisisreality.org]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 1:13 PM
To: anne.woiwode@sierraclub.org
Subject: VIDEO: Coal, it smells good too!

Reality

Watch the "Smudge" ad

Watch our new ad, "Smudge."

Dear Reality Corps Member,

Seen our new Reality ad yet?

It'll probably give you a laugh.

It's also sadly true. Just yesterday, another report was released that supported the Reality Campaign's message: coal companies are spending huge sums of money marketing coal as "clean" rather than actually making it so.

Help send them a dose of Reality this holiday season -- make the video a Youtube holiday hit. Share it with your friends and family:

http://action.thisisreality.org/smudge

You can tell your friends that in America burning coal is still the dirtiest way we produce electricity -- and it emits more global warming pollution than all our cars and trucks combined. In just 30 seconds, "Smudge" conveys what the coal industry is up to.

Thanks for all that you do!

Happy Holidays,

Brian Hardwick

Reality Coalition