E-M:/ Great Lakes Country - Survey Results

I have finally released the full results from the survey I conducted back in July and August of 2008, with a lot of participation from the enviro-mich listserve readers.  The results are available in a PDF file (email me if you would like that format; I assume I can't send it to the listserve) and in HTML format on the website.  Here's the link to the report on the site: http://www.greatlakescountry.com/297512.html

Also, FYI, I am going to shut down the GLC store in January, so if you would like a shirt that says "I Heart the Great Lakes" or some greeting cards, please order some now.  I have slashed prices again, and shipping is now free.

Click here to enter the store

Happy New Year!

Daniel Wendt
www.greatlakescountry.com