E-M:/ Blog about TC's distributed biomass and Wolverine's ash

Title: Blog about TC's distributed biomass and Wolverine's ash
Friends and neighbors--

My partner in crime, Tom Karas, has just published a blog on the Michigan Land Use Institute Web site about Traverse City Light & Power’s move toward distributed, biomass-based energy. Some of y’all were quick to criticize TCLP when we did an initial alert on it yesterday; we hope this will make you feel better:

http://mlui.org/blogs?p=212

Also, the Institute’s own Glenn Puit blogs about coal sludge landslides, pet coke waste, and a big environmental question that Wolverine Power Co-op, which wants to build that Rogers City coal plant, continues to ignore. Here ‘tis:

http://mlui.org/blogs/?p=206

Thanks for clicking in!

Jim Dulzo
Managing Editor