E-M:/ Power down for the Earth

Please join Greens and other environmentalists in observing a Dark Earth Hour this third Thursday of the month from 9-10 P.M.  Shut off lights, unplug unnecessary appliances, and help raise awareness of the need to conserve energy.

Why not make it an opportunity to light some candles and enjoy a quiet hour of conversation with family and friends?  With the threat of more nuclear power plants hanging over our heads, we need to show that we prefer earth-gentle renewables and an emphasis on conservation and efficiency instead.

Power down for the Earth - but stay warm.  :)

Linda Cree