Re: E-M:/ New Study: Autism Linked to Environment

Thank you for this Lowell.

I have worked with autistic children for many years and I find it incredibly rewarding.
However, I still can't understand any amount of surprise over the information found in these reports
"Autism... environmental factors likely"

Do you ever get the feeling that people are running around looking for answers that we've had for a long time?  Aren't enough people exhausted of doing researching to prove that dangerous and harmful toxins are dangerous, harmful and toxic to us?

We know too much about the neurodevelopmental toxins that are damaging, and we DO too little about it.

When can we get to the point of deciding how to prevent, minimize or remove these dangerous and harmful toxins from our children who have no choice but to be  born  directly  into  the  arms  of  harm?

Nikki Motson
Clean Water Action
1200 Michigan Ave.
East Lansing, MI 48823